How long is quote valid for?
Our quotes are valid for 7 days.
How does your service work?
1. Please begin by submitting your car by using the Scrap My Car Form
2. Within 30 minutes we will contact you with an offer £££
3. Once our offer is accepted our local agent will contact you to arrange a removal date & time.
4. Once the driver arrives, all the paperwork is completed and the scrap car is loaded onto the truck.
5. Your vehicle will then be transferred to our storage depot ready for disposal.
6. DVLA are notified.
7. You will then receive a letter in 4-6 weeks confirming your scrap car has been transferred.
How do you pay?
We can pay cash, cheque or bank transfer.
Will you inform DVLA?
We guarantee the DVLA will be notified in compliance with all government & environmental legislation. At the point of collection we fill in the yellow slip on your V5 (Logbook), to transfer the liability of the vehicle to us from that time & date.
How long does collection take?
Normally between 5 – 10 minutes to load you scrap car. It can be longer if you vehicle is damaged or been parked up for over 6 months.
So why is your scrap car worth more to We Scrap Any Motor, than other scrap car buyers?
After we’ve paid you & car removed, we inspect the car and grade it
At this point we decide whether it should be recycled at a Government approved ATF site or whether it can have a second life & be re-marketed to our buyers worldwide.
The small print
* Minimum price is quoted on average size saloon car, complete with paperwork & being driven to one of our sites.
** We’ll only match like for like quote.
*** Subject to location, whether finance is outstanding & availability of transporters
Newspaper Advert Terms:
Minimum £150.00 for drive in cars – to qualify you must have newspaper ad which is less then two weeks old & the car must be road legal with all paperwork.
Get £5.00 added to your offer on collections – simply mention newspaper & code, codes valid for 7 days
All vehicles purchased maybe re-sold.